Electronic Power Supplies & Power-Related Electronic Components Company is currently seeking additional Engineering talent at our Value-Added headquarters location in Sonora, California. This is a technical level Electro-Mechanical Engineering support position that directly assists in the development of new designs using CAD Software. We are a technically driven power supply solutions provider and this position is an integral part of our Engineering and Value-Added team.
The tasks and responsibilities are wide and varied inasmuch as each project and program are unique. While we will provide training in many areas, it is expected that candidates will have a solid understanding of electronics and will be familiar with processes, procedures, equipment, and tasks normally associated within a design and manufacturing environment.
Specific tasks may include or require any of the following items:
- Performs any combination of the following tasks to support and facilitate new product designs:
- Creates mechanical CAD drawings, identifies components for circuit designs, design & layout of printed circuit boards, develops programs and routines for µControllers, interface with Engineering staff internally, with customers, and with suppliers.
- Performs any combination of the following tasks to assemble prototypes and pre-production quantities of electronic components, subassemblies, or complete products and or systems:
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Assists with Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing of production units, as needed.
- Must be familiar with Windows PC & have great computer skills; we use Word, Excel, multiple database programs, proprietary and custom software, and more.
- Utilizes excellent people and communication skills to interact with internal staff, outside suppliers, customers, sales representatives, and others.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, a desire to be part or a winning team, and a long-term view towards increased responsibilities and career path growth.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com